Webcast : ER/Studio Data Architect
Quack Chat | Put Together the Pieces of your Data Model Puzzle
Presenter: Ron Huizenga
Many data professionals are dealing with multiple database platforms and independent implementations by separate teams in their organization. For the business to take full advantage of the corporate data, there needs to be a common structure with integrated content.
Join IDERA and Ron Huizenga as he describes how ER/Studio Data Architect helps you create a representative enterprise data model to tie everything together, including recommendations for how it should be structured and ways to define and capture additional metadata.
About Ron Huizenga:
Ron Huizenga was the IDERA Senior Product Manager for the ER/Studio product family. Ron has over 30 years of experience as an IT executive and consultant in Enterprise Data Architecture, Governance, Business Process Reengineering and Improvement, Program/Project Management, Software Development and Business Management.
- Whitepaper: Agile Data Modeling: Not an Option, but Essential
- Whitepaper: Enterprise Data Modeling for Business Intelligence Applications
- Whitepaper: Improve Your Data Modeling Skills
- Whitepaper: Is your Data Modeling Workflow Agile or Fragile?
- Whitepaper: Mastering Data Modeling for Master Data Domains
- Whitepaper: Model Behavior: An Introduction to Data Models
- Whitepaper: The ROI of Data Modeling
- Webcast: A Perfect Ten: The Data Model
- Webcast: A Photographer and a Data Modeler Walk Into a Bar…
- Webcast: Agile Data Management vs. Agile Data Modeling
- Webcast: Becoming a Better Data Modeler: Part 1 (Data Modeling Certification)
- Webcast: Becoming a Better Data Modeler: Part 2 (Faulty Design Patterns)
- Webcast: Data Modeling and Blockchain
- Webcast: The Importance of Data Model Change Management
- Webcast: You’ve Just Inherited a Data Model – Now What?
- Webcast: Principles of Data Modeling
- Webcast: SQL Server Data Modeling Best Practices
- Infographic: Improve Your Data Modeling Skills
- Infographic: Data Modeling and Collaboration with ER/Studio
Topics : Data Modeling,
Products : ER/Studio Data Architect,