Geek Sync Webcast : A Perfect Ten: The Data Model
Presenter: Leslie Andrews
Do you know what makes a great data model? What does it mean to be Third Normal Form or a Star Schema? When would you use one over the other and why? How can you identify bad designs? Join Leslie Andrews for a discussion on good and bad data models, and learn what you should do in order to create a perfect ten model of your own!
Speaker: Leslie Andrews is an IT professional with a passion for making improvements that help people to do their jobs more efficiently. She obtained her BBA with an MIS concentration from the Anderson School of Management at the University of New Mexico and has worked in the public sector for 15 years developing applications and databases. She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, climbing, kettlebells, and reading epic fantasy; she is active in the SQL community, is a 2019 IDERA ACE, and on the Governing Board of a Charter School.
- Whitepaper: Agile Data Modeling: Not an Option, but Essential
- Whitepaper: Enterprise Data Modeling for Business Intelligence Applications
- Whitepaper: Improve Your Data Modeling Skills
- Whitepaper: Is your Data Modeling Workflow Agile or Fragile?
- Whitepaper: Mastering Data Modeling for Master Data Domains
- Whitepaper: Model Behavior: An Introduction to Data Models
- Whitepaper: The ROI of Data Modeling
- Webcast: A Photographer and a Data Modeler Walk Into a Bar…
- Webcast: Agile Data Management vs. Agile Data Modeling
- Webcast: Becoming a Better Data Modeler: Part 1 (Data Modeling Certification)
- Webcast: Becoming a Better Data Modeler: Part 2 (Faulty Design Patterns)
- Webcast: Data Modeling and Blockchain
- Webcast: The Importance of Data Model Change Management
- Webcast: You’ve Just Inherited a Data Model – Now What?
- Webcast: Principles of Data Modeling
- Webcast: Put Together the Pieces of your Data Model Puzzle
- Webcast: SQL Server Data Modeling Best Practices
- Infographic: Improve Your Data Modeling Skills
- Infographic: Data Modeling and Collaboration with ER/Studio
Topics : Data Modeling,Enterprise Architecture,
Products : ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition,