Geek Sync Webcast : A Photographer and a Data Modeler Walk Into a Bar…
Presenter: Steve Hoberman
There is a big difference between a good data model and a great data model. Do you know why?
Join IDERA and Steve Hoberman as he covers five important settings the data modeler must be aware of to produce a great data model. In addition, he will summarize the three levels of modeling using an analogy we can all relate to. If you’ve ever taken a photograph, you will appreciate the connection between a stunning photograph and a robust meaningful data model.
Steve Hoberman has trained more than 10,000 people in data modeling since 1992. Steve is known for his entertaining and interactive teaching style, and organizations around the globe have brought Steve in to teach his Data Modeling Master Class, which is recognized as the most comprehensive data modeling course in the industry. Steve is the author of nine books on data modeling, including the bestseller Data Modeling Made Simple. One of Steve’s frequent data modeling consulting assignments is to review data models using his Data Model Scorecard® technique. He is the founder of the Design Challenges group, Conference Chair of the Data Modeling Zone conference, recipient of the 2012 Data Administration Management Association (DAMA) International Professional Achievement Award, and highest rated tutorial presenter at Enterprise Data World 2014 and Enterprise Data World 2015.
- Whitepaper: Agile Data Modeling: Not an Option, but Essential
- Whitepaper: Enterprise Data Modeling for Business Intelligence Applications
- Whitepaper: Improve Your Data Modeling Skills
- Whitepaper: Is your Data Modeling Workflow Agile or Fragile?
- Whitepaper: Mastering Data Modeling for Master Data Domains
- Whitepaper: Model Behavior: An Introduction to Data Models
- Whitepaper: The ROI of Data Modeling
- Webcast: A Perfect Ten: The Data Model
- Webcast: Agile Data Management vs. Agile Data Modeling
- Webcast: Becoming a Better Data Modeler: Part 1 (Data Modeling Certification)
- Webcast: Becoming a Better Data Modeler: Part 2 (Faulty Design Patterns)
- Webcast: Data Modeling and Blockchain
- Webcast: The Importance of Data Model Change Management
- Webcast: You’ve Just Inherited a Data Model – Now What?
- Webcast: Principles of Data Modeling
- Webcast: Put Together the Pieces of your Data Model Puzzle
- Webcast: SQL Server Data Modeling Best Practices
- Infographic: Improve Your Data Modeling Skills
- Infographic: Data Modeling and Collaboration with ER/Studio
Topics : Data Modeling,
Products : ER/Studio Data Architect,