Geek Sync Webcast : ER/Studio Data Architect
Geek Sync | Data Modeling Blockchain
Presenter: Steve Hoberman
A data modeling blockchain refers to creating a data model that represents the structure and relationships within a blockchain system. Blockchain is a distributed ledger technology that records transactions and tracks assets in a decentralized manner. Each block in a blockchain contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data.
Data modeling for blockchain involves designing the data structures and relationships that capture the essential aspects of blockchain, such as blocks, transactions, cryptographic hashes, and consensus mechanisms. This data model can help developers and stakeholders understand the design and implementation of the blockchain system, and facilitate communication and collaboration during the development process.
Expect a game changer at least once a decade. A technology that disrupts the status quo and ideally improves our lives in terms of efficiencies or general well-being. Blockchain is this decade’s game changer. We’ve passed the hype cycle and now both startups and well-established organizations are focusing on practical uses of a replicated general ledger beyond Bitcoin. Join IDERA and Steve Hoberman as he walks through blockchain and its three levels of maturity. You will learn how blockchain will impact conceptual, logical, and physical data modeling.
About the Presenter:
Steve Hoberman has trained more than 10,000 people in data modeling since 1992. Steve is known for his entertaining and interactive teaching style (watch out for flying candy!), and organizations around the globe have brought Steve in to teach his Data Modeling Master Class, which is recognized as the most comprehensive data modeling course in the industry. Steve is the author of nine books on data modeling, including the bestseller Data Modeling Made Simple. One of Steve’s frequent data modeling consulting assignments is to review data models using his Data Model Scorecard® technique.He is the founder of the Design Challenges group and Conference Chair of the Data Modeling Zone conference.
- Whitepaper: Agile Data Modeling: Not an Option, but Essential
- Whitepaper: Enterprise Data Modeling for Business Intelligence Applications
- Whitepaper: Improve Your Data Modeling Skills
- Whitepaper: Is your Data Modeling Workflow Agile or Fragile?
- Whitepaper: Mastering Data Modeling for Master Data Domains
- Whitepaper: Model Behavior: An Introduction to Data Models
- Whitepaper: The ROI of Data Modeling
- Webcast: A Perfect Ten: The Data Model
- Webcast: A Photographer and a Data Modeler Walk Into a Bar…
- Webcast: Agile Data Management vs. Agile Data Modeling
- Webcast: Becoming a Better Data Modeler: Part 1 (Data Modeling Certification)
- Webcast: Becoming a Better Data Modeler: Part 2 (Faulty Design Patterns)
- Webcast: The Importance of Data Model Change Management
- Webcast: You’ve Just Inherited a Data Model – Now What?
- Webcast: Principles of Data Modeling
- Webcast: Put Together the Pieces of your Data Model Puzzle
- Webcast: SQL Server Data Modeling Best Practices
- Infographic: Improve Your Data Modeling Skills
- Infographic: Data Modeling and Collaboration with ER/Studio
Topics : Data Modeling,
Products : ER/Studio Data Architect,