Whitepaper : Agile Data Modeling: Not an Option, but Essential
Data has turned from a pure reporting source for administrative tasks to a critical asset for many lines of organizations. With the right data, organizations can optimize their business processes, improve customer relationships, and differentiate themselves from the competition. With that, the dependency of organizations on data has intensified.
Business users have become involved in the development, maintenance, and management of data models. With this, data models have become dynamic sources of information to understand data, and this requires a dynamic approach to data modeling. This approach means that organizations have to adopt agile data modeling, which is not an option, but essential. In this whitepaper, Rick Van Der Lans describes the crucial requirements for such agile data modeling.
Register to read the full whitepaper.
- Whitepaper: Enterprise Data Modeling for Business Intelligence Applications
- Whitepaper: Improve Your Data Modeling Skills
- Whitepaper: Is your Data Modeling Workflow Agile or Fragile?
- Whitepaper: Mastering Data Modeling for Master Data Domains
- Whitepaper: Model Behavior: An Introduction to Data Models
- Whitepaper: The ROI of Data Modeling
- Webcast: A Perfect Ten: The Data Model
- Webcast: A Photographer and a Data Modeler Walk Into a Bar…
- Webcast: Agile Data Management vs. Agile Data Modeling
- Webcast: Becoming a Better Data Modeler: Part 1 (Data Modeling Certification)
- Webcast: Becoming a Better Data Modeler: Part 2 (Faulty Design Patterns)
- Webcast: Data Modeling and Blockchain
- Webcast: The Importance of Data Model Change Management
- Webcast: You’ve Just Inherited a Data Model – Now What?
- Webcast: Principles of Data Modeling
- Webcast: Put Together the Pieces of your Data Model Puzzle
- Webcast: SQL Server Data Modeling Best Practices
- Infographic: Improve Your Data Modeling Skills
- Infographic: Data Modeling and Collaboration with ER/Studio
Topics : Data Modeling,
Products : ER/Studio Data Architect,ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition,