IMPROVE DATABASE PERFORMANCE
with DATABASE DIAGNOSTIC SOLUTIONS
IDERA’S ADVANCED DATABASE
Achieve enhanced database performance and availability with industry-leading diagnostic tools. IDERA’s solutions support a range of database platforms including SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle Database, IBM Db2, and SAP Sybase. The tools provide a variety of general or specialized diagnostics that address all aspects of your databases.
SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server
View real-time and historical session locks, blocks, and deadlocks with drill-down capabilities to easily identify root cause issues and provide viable resolutions.
Analyze permissions and effective rights to locate gaps in security that can be addressed before they lead to problems such as a data breach.
SQL Diagnostic Manager for MySQL
Identify problem SQL queries and perform trend analysis with automated advisors to help tune and optimize the performance of MySQL and MariaDB systems.
Drill down into the SQL queries that are impacting database performance and use automated rewrites to generate optimized SQL statements.
SQL Compliance Manager
Discover and protect sensitive data assets to ensure that databases remain compliant with regulatory standards.
Proactive diagnostics and intelligent real-time analysis provide troubleshooting and problem resolution capabilities for major relational database platforms.
Find long-running jobs, verify security settings, pinpoint blocking and deadlocking sessions, and identify configuration settings that cause processor bottlenecks.
Precise for Databases
Pinpoint and resolve the root causes of database and transaction problems before they impact your systems from a unified and intuitive interface.
ADVANTAGES OF IDERA’S
DATABASE DIAGNOSTIC TOOLS
Get industry-leading database management software by selecting one of IDERA’s comprehensive diagnostic tools.
- Productivity improvement by eliminating time spent manually investigating database problems.
- Improved performance and availability by proactively addressing issues before they can impact databases and systems.
- Better performance against service level agreements and contracts, and reduced penalties accrued for outages or response time that impacts customers and SLAs.
- Increased data security and regulatory compliance with focused diagnostic applications to identify areas of concern.
DIAGNOSE DATABASE ISSUES
QUICKLY AND ACCURATELY
When issues impact your databases, you need to identify the causes quickly and reliably so they can be resolved before they affect your user community. Time spent finding a problem is time that could be spent addressing its resolution.
- Isolate problem SQL queries that impact your databases before they result in degraded performance.
- Define baselines that allow informative alerts to be generated so action can be taken to address suboptimal performance.
- Find out where problems exist and which database components need to be addressed to alleviate them.
- Identify security and compliance issues that can lead to failed regulatory audits or data breaches.
RESOLVE DATABASE ISSUES EFFICIENTLY
Advanced diagnostic solutions provide the necessary information to identify the root causes of database problems. Performing root-cause analysis enables you to resolve issues with your databases quickly and efficiently.
- Obtain intelligent recommendations and automated assistance to help tune problem SQL queries.
- Enable automated activities that provide resolution for recurring issues to free up database team cycles.
- Go directly to the problematic database components to quickly resolve issues and restore database performance.
- Get security and compliance scorecards that enable a database team to immediately resolve issues that impact sensitive data.
100% of surveyed organizations confirmed that it took less than two weeks to deploy their IDERA Database Tools fully into production use.
survey of 127 users of IDERA Database Tools
For 71% of surveyed organizations the biggest reason to choose IDERA Database Tools over the competition was the functionality, the price, and the ease of use.
survey of 114 users of IDERA Database Tools
86% of surveyed organizations would recommend IDERA Database Tools to friends and colleagues.