Whitepaper : Is your Data Modeling Workflow Agile or Fragile?
- Prepare your data modeling technical environment to support fast iterations
- Collaborate with agile teammates in a way that they can benefit from existing data model resources
- Demonstrate the value of data models to your agile teams
Many companies are moving to Agile and Scrum methodologies for applications and databases, but haven’t taken them all the way back to the data models. Data professionals need to know how to successfully fit data modeling deliverables into agile workflows, and be able to demonstrate that data models can be flexible and synchronized with the user stories and tasks. In this whitepaper, Karen Lopez provides 10 tips and discusses ways for data modelers to work with sprint-focused agile development projects.
Register to read the full whitepaper.
- Whitepaper: Agile Data Modeling: Not an Option, but Essential
- Whitepaper: Enterprise Data Modeling for Business Intelligence Applications
- Whitepaper: Improve Your Data Modeling Skills
- Whitepaper: Mastering Data Modeling for Master Data Domains
- Whitepaper: Model Behavior: An Introduction to Data Models
- Whitepaper: The ROI of Data Modeling
- Webcast: A Perfect Ten: The Data Model
- Webcast: A Photographer and a Data Modeler Walk Into a Bar…
- Webcast: Agile Data Management vs. Agile Data Modeling
- Webcast: Becoming a Better Data Modeler: Part 1 (Data Modeling Certification)
- Webcast: Becoming a Better Data Modeler: Part 2 (Faulty Design Patterns)
- Webcast: Data Modeling and Blockchain
- Webcast: The Importance of Data Model Change Management
- Webcast: You’ve Just Inherited a Data Model – Now What?
- Webcast: Principles of Data Modeling
- Webcast: Put Together the Pieces of your Data Model Puzzle
- Webcast: SQL Server Data Modeling Best Practices
- Infographic: Improve Your Data Modeling Skills
- Infographic: Data Modeling and Collaboration with ER/Studio
Topics : Data Modeling,
Products : ER/Studio Data Architect,ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition,