Whitepaper : Enterprise Data Modeling for Business Intelligence Applications
Executing an effective business intelligence workflow requires effective data management. You need to know where you’ve been and what you have to know where you’re going. Ideally, a data architect with a focus on business intelligence will start with data models to document what data the organization has, where it resides, how it’s used, and who owns it to generate accurate analytics. It’s virtually impossible to navigate the complexities of the data landscape if you don’t have a data modeling tool to create representations that everyone can understand.
Data modeling provides the foundation for processing data through an organization with usability in mind. This whitepaper explains how various data modeling functions can categorize and structure organizational data with applied metadata to bring value to business intelligence.
Register to read the full whitepaper.
- Whitepaper: Agile Data Modeling: Not an Option, but Essential
- Whitepaper: Improve Your Data Modeling Skills
- Whitepaper: Is your Data Modeling Workflow Agile or Fragile?
- Whitepaper: Mastering Data Modeling for Master Data Domains
- Whitepaper: Model Behavior: An Introduction to Data Models
- Whitepaper: The ROI of Data Modeling
- Webcast: A Perfect Ten: The Data Model
- Webcast: A Photographer and a Data Modeler Walk Into a Bar…
- Webcast: Agile Data Management vs. Agile Data Modeling
- Webcast: Becoming a Better Data Modeler: Part 1 (Data Modeling Certification)
- Webcast: Becoming a Better Data Modeler: Part 2 (Faulty Design Patterns)
- Webcast: Data Modeling and Blockchain
- Webcast: The Importance of Data Model Change Management
- Webcast: You’ve Just Inherited a Data Model – Now What?
- Webcast: Principles of Data Modeling
- Webcast: Put Together the Pieces of your Data Model Puzzle
- Webcast: SQL Server Data Modeling Best Practices
- Infographic: Improve Your Data Modeling Skills
- Infographic: Data Modeling and Collaboration with ER/Studio
Topics : Data Modeling,Enterprise Architecture,Metadata,
Products : ER/Studio Data Architect,ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition,