Datasheet : SQL Inventory Manager
Discover, Track, and Manage your SQL Server Inventory
SQL Inventory Manager provides fundamental information on your SQL Server assets to help you track, report on, and manage your database environment from a web-based dashboard. It gives a broad enterprise-wide view with actionable information for all SQL Server inventory through automated discovery, inventory/asset management, and environment health checks. View core information such as how many databases exist, where they reside, how they are configured, and more so you can stay organized and better manage the server inventory as the organization grows.
Read this datasheet to learn more about SQL Inventory Manager, including the reasons to use it, product highlights, and key benefits.
- Whitepaper: How To Deal With an Inherited SQL Server
- Webcast: Do You Know Where Your Databases Are?
- Webcast: Managing Your SQL Server Infrastructure
- Webcast: Taking Control of Your Organization’s SQL Server Sprawl
- Webcast: Top SQL Server Database Management Challenges and Tracking SQL Server Databases
- Infographic: Why Use SQL Inventory Manager?
- Video: SQL Inventory Manager Overview
- Video: How To Customize Inventory Fields in SQL Inventory Manager
- Video: How To Discover and Visualize Your Environment with SQL Inventory Manager
- Video: How to View and See Tags in SQL Inventory Manager
- Video: How to View and Use Tags in SQL Inventory Manager
- Video: How To Get Started with SQL Inventory Manager
- Video: How to Create a Custom Inventory Field in SQL Inventory Manager
Topics : Database Administration,Database Diagnostics,Database Monitoring,Database Performance,
Products : SQL Inventory Manager,