Geek Sync Webcast : Consolidating Indexes in SQL Server
Presenter: Kendra Little
Join us in a Geek Sync with special guest Microsoft Certified Master Kendra Little to learn why duplicate indexes can be a big problem for your performance and maintenance. Kendra will show you three different index consolidation scenarios, and how you can measure the pros and cons of different consolidation options.
You’ll leave the webcast with a new knowledge of how and why you should periodically consolidate indexes in SQL Server.
Speaker: Kendra Little teaches people to performance tune their SQL Servers and make them highly available. She is a Microsoft Certified Master in SQL Server, a Microsoft MVP, and one of the few artists in the world to draw both dinosaurs and databases.
- Whitepaper: 7 Indexing Tips to Improve SQL Server Performance
- Webcast: SQL Server Indexing Basics
- Webcast: How Index Optimization Impacts Memory in SQL Server
- Webcast: Why Did My Clever Index Change Backfire?
- Webcast: I Have Indexes, But Do I Have the Right Indexes?
- Webcast: 3 Secret Configuration Changes to Make Your Existing Indexes Run Faster
- Webcast: SQL Server Indexing Tips and Tricks
- Infographic: What is SQL Indexing?
Topics : Database Diagnostics,Database Monitoring,Database Performance,SQL Query Performance,
Products : SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server,