Webcast : Managing Your SQL Server Infrastructure
DBAs have plenty of day to day tasks to manage, but one overarching task is managing your entire SQL Server environment. Servers are added, consolidated, decommissioned, patched, etc. on an on-going basis, so your environment is ever changing. This is why it is key to think about these different tasks and the steps you should take to ensure you maintain control.
In this webcast we will cover the things you should be aware of when deploying new servers, decommissioning servers, keeping track of your servers in your environment, and other various SQL Server tasks. This session will also cover upgrading and patching, moving from physical to virtual machines, moving to the cloud, and more.
- Whitepaper: How To Deal With an Inherited SQL Server
- Webcast: Do You Know Where Your Databases Are?
- Webcast: Taking Control of Your Organization’s SQL Server Sprawl
- Webcast: Top SQL Server Database Management Challenges and Tracking SQL Server Databases
- Infographic: Why Use SQL Inventory Manager?
- Datasheet: SQL Inventory Manager
- Video: SQL Inventory Manager Overview
- Video: How To Customize Inventory Fields in SQL Inventory Manager
- Video: How To Discover and Visualize Your Environment with SQL Inventory Manager
- Video: How to View and See Tags in SQL Inventory Manager
- Video: How to View and Use Tags in SQL Inventory Manager
- Video: How To Get Started with SQL Inventory Manager
- Video: How to Create a Custom Inventory Field in SQL Inventory Manager
Hilary Cotter is an independent SQL Server consultant specializing in HA/DR technologies and performance tuning. He was a SQL Server MVP for 15 years and has authored/co-authored several books and white papers on SQL Server.
Discover, Track and Manage Your SQL Server Inventory
- View your SQL Server inventory – know what you have where and who owns it
- Auto-discover any new servers installed to better manage server sprawl
- Create tags and custom fields to organize servers and databases across the enterprise
- Perform health checks to monitor server operation and capacity
- Collect and manage server environment details with the web-based agentless UI
Learn more and download a FREE 14-day trial to start discovering, tracking and maintaining your SQL Server environment.