Case Study: SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server
The University of Notre Dame Enriches Student Services with IDERA
The University of Notre Dame is one of the top higher education institutions in the United States. With more than 12,000 students and 5,000 employees, Notre Dame includes the main campus adjacent to South Bend, Indiana and remote campuses in London, Rome, Jerusalem, and Dublin.
Notre Dame’s Office of Information Technologies (OIT) comprises more than 250 employees, approximately one-third of which are developers and database administrators. The team supports more than 2,200 unique user IDs, including many system users who authenticate at the application level, such as students using the print system.
The database services department manages the following database platforms: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and PostgreSQL. Regarding SQL Servers specifically, they have 41 instances containing more than 575 databases. The team provides database support for enterprise-class applications such as Ellucian Banner ERP, CRM systems, document management systems and SharePoint, and small, department-level applications, such as classroom equipment control, student printing management and e-discovery, among others.
Given its wide variety of servers, databases and applications across multiple datacenters, Notre Dame’s database services department needed to be able to monitor its complex SQL Server infrastructure in a detailed but cost-effective manner. The team also wanted to be proactive in responding to potential database problems such as storage space, memory and slow performance.
- Case Study: Ancoris extends SQL Server monitoring with Microsoft SCOM using IDERA SQL Diagnostic Manager
- Case Study: Chevron gets its SQL Pipeline under control with SQL Diagnostic Manager
- Case Study: D4 Bolsters eDiscovery Services with IDERA
- Case Study: Franciscan Health Services Keep Mission-critical Applications in Top Form
- Case Study: How IDERA streamlined SQL Server management for the family-owned recycling company
- Case Study: IDERA Helps American Fidelity Assurance Cut Database Administration Time by 50 Percent
- Case Study: IDERA Helps LC Waikiki Optimize Its SQL Server Databases
- Case Study: IDERA Helps PointClickCare Improve KPI with SQL Diagnostic Manager
- Case Study: Infineon Technologies Increases Productivity with SQL Diagnostic Manager
- Case Study: Money Management International relies on IDERA to keep SQL Server running in top form
- Case Study: National Opinion Research Center saves over 200 percent on SQL Server management and administration with Idera
- Case Study: Oil and Gas Firm Drills Down to Quickly Resolve SQL Server Issues
- Case Study: Plexus Monitors Worldwide SQL Server Enterprise Using Mobile Device
- Case Study: Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Monitors the Health of Critical Patient Care Servers with SQL Diagnostic Manager
- Case Study: VCE Selects IDERA Over Quest for SQL Server Monitoring and Administration
Topics : Database Monitoring,Database Performance,
Products : SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server,