Case Study: SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server
IDERA Helps American Fidelity Assurance Cut Database Administration Time by 50 Percent
As the number and size of SQL Server applications expands at an exponential rate within many companies, database administration requirements also grow, stretching available technical resources to the limit. What’s needed is a diagnostic and management tool that can track critical SQL Server performance parameters and deliver alerts to database administrators (DBAs) whenever a problem arises, allowing them to focus on proactive tasks rather than constantly monitoring for problems.
American Fidelity Assurance is a leading provider of disability insurance, supplemental medical insurance, annuities, life insurance and Section 125 administration.
The company’s DBA staff was struggling with a constant stream of new SQL Server applications, many of which had critical performance requirements. Staff resources were not growing at the same rate, so DBAs were pressed to keep up with the higher database administration workload.
AFA Database Administrator Derrick McNeill was looking for a tool to help him and other DBAs with routine SQL Server monitoring.
- Case Study: Ancoris extends SQL Server monitoring with Microsoft SCOM using IDERA SQL Diagnostic Manager
- Case Study: Chevron gets its SQL Pipeline under control with SQL Diagnostic Manager
- Case Study: D4 Bolsters eDiscovery Services with IDERA
- Case Study: Franciscan Health Services Keep Mission-critical Applications in Top Form
- Case Study: How IDERA streamlined SQL Server management for the family-owned recycling company
- Case Study: IDERA Helps LC Waikiki Optimize Its SQL Server Databases
- Case Study: IDERA Helps PointClickCare Improve KPI with SQL Diagnostic Manager
- Case Study: Infineon Technologies Increases Productivity with SQL Diagnostic Manager
- Case Study: Money Management International relies on IDERA to keep SQL Server running in top form
- Case Study: National Opinion Research Center saves over 200 percent on SQL Server management and administration with Idera
- Case Study: Oil and Gas Firm Drills Down to Quickly Resolve SQL Server Issues
- Case Study: Plexus Monitors Worldwide SQL Server Enterprise Using Mobile Device
- Case Study: Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Monitors the Health of Critical Patient Care Servers with SQL Diagnostic Manager
- Case Study: The University of Notre Dame Enriches Student Services with IDERA
- Case Study: VCE Selects IDERA Over Quest for SQL Server Monitoring and Administration
Topics : Database Diagnostics,Database Monitoring,Database Performance,
Products : SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server,