Whitepaper : The Unified IT Dashboard: Integrated IT Monitoring
- How to manage IT environment with unified dashboard
- How the unified IT dashboard aligns the organization
- 5 critical reasons a unified IT dashboard is essential
Discover how to manage the entire IT environment with a unified dashboard of integrated IT monitoring tools which acts as a ‘Single Pane of Glass’ to deliver highly valuable and easy-to-use performance, availability and capacity information across all IT platforms and environments. Learn the importance of implementing simple processes that turn dashboard data into actionable IT decisions. Learn how to turn IT metrics into reports that business units want to see, and how Service Level Management can highlight the value of the IT Department.
Learn the five (5) ways that IT dashboards can help IT managers and administrators better communicate the value of IT.
Quickly understand why IT shouldn’t waste time and budget deploying heavy frameworks or trying to integrate multiple point tools. Unified IT monitoring tools should be quick to deploy, easy to maintain and provide all the views and reports that both IT end-users and executives need.
IT management is faced with the daunting task of quickly turning complex data into accurate, actionable information, which in turn generates informed decisions that support the organization’s overall business strategy. At the same time, IT management is responsible for ensuring high availability and performance of mission-critical applications, while continually working to prove the value of the IT department to the organization and not being seen as a cost center.
Unified IT dashboards are integrated views that collect and communicate key data in a clear manner. They monitor and measure as well as, manage IT services and performance to help executives and managers make informed decisions that support the strategic objectives of their organizations. A unified set of IT monitoring tools is a single solution that provides the high-level views and reporting that IT management wants, while also offering the day-to-day and deep dive tools that IT administrators need to monitor performance, availability and capacity across all platforms, environments, servers, networks, applications and business services.
- Whitepaper: 6 Essentials to Capacity Planning
- Whitepaper: Cut IT Downtime By Using Server Monitoring Tools
- Whitepaper: IT SLA Monitoring: The SLA Way To IT Success
- Whitepaper: Optimize Your Virtual Environment with Better Virtual Server Monitoring
- Whitepaper: Server Monitoring: The 5 New Realities
- Whitepaper: The 12 Enterprise Pitfalls of IT Systems Monitoring
- Whitepaper: The Truth about Agent vs. Agentless Monitoring
- Webcast: Capacity Planning for Improved Uptime
- Webcast: Pragmatic Monitoring: Guiding IT with SLA Management and Application Monitoring
- Datasheet: Uptime Infrastructure Monitor
- Datasheet: Uptime Infrastructure Monitor with Netflow Analyzer Integration
- Case Study: A Leading Global E-commerce Increases Revenue with Uptime Infrastructure Monitor
- Case Study: IDERA Helps Blevins Pinpoint System Issues and Improve Customer Service
- Case Study: Manitoba Hydro Chooses Uptime Infrastructure Monitor for Its IT Monitoring
- Case Study: TeleComputing Manages Its IT Environment with Uptime Infrastructure Monitor’s Unified IT Dashboard
- Case Study: The City of Malmö gets Powerful IT Monitoring and Saves IT Budget
Topics : Database Monitoring,IT Infrastructure Monitoring,
Products : Uptime Infrastructure Monitor,