Whitepaper : The Truth about Agent vs. Agentless Monitoring
- Definition, Pros and Cons of Agentless Monitoring
- Definition, Pros and Cons of Agent-Based Monitoring
- What to Choose?
Monitoring applications, networks and servers (physical, virtual and cloud), across multiple platforms (AIX, Solaris, Windows, VMware, HP/UX, Linux, Novell) has become essential, making smart server monitoring software critical for building a successful IT department. However, with the many products and flavors – like commercial, open source and free ware – on the market today, it can be a daunting task for enterprises to find the right solution to fit their critical needs.
This can be even tougher to do when working with a tight IT budget and a stretched IT staff. This brief paper will examine the differences between server monitoring software that uses Agent and Agentless monitoring, so you can make the right decision based on your company’s needs.
Register to read the full whitepaper.
- Whitepaper: 6 Essentials to Capacity Planning
- Whitepaper: Cut IT Downtime By Using Server Monitoring Tools
- Whitepaper: IT SLA Monitoring: The SLA Way To IT Success
- Whitepaper: Optimize Your Virtual Environment with Better Virtual Server Monitoring
- Whitepaper: Server Monitoring: The 5 New Realities
- Whitepaper: The 12 Enterprise Pitfalls of IT Systems Monitoring
- Whitepaper: The Unified IT Dashboard: Integrated IT Monitoring
- Webcast: Capacity Planning for Improved Uptime
- Webcast: Pragmatic Monitoring: Guiding IT with SLA Management and Application Monitoring
- Datasheet: Uptime Infrastructure Monitor
- Datasheet: Uptime Infrastructure Monitor with Netflow Analyzer Integration
- Case Study: A Leading Global E-commerce Increases Revenue with Uptime Infrastructure Monitor
- Case Study: IDERA Helps Blevins Pinpoint System Issues and Improve Customer Service
- Case Study: Manitoba Hydro Chooses Uptime Infrastructure Monitor for Its IT Monitoring
- Case Study: TeleComputing Manages Its IT Environment with Uptime Infrastructure Monitor’s Unified IT Dashboard
- Case Study: The City of Malmö gets Powerful IT Monitoring and Saves IT Budget
Topics : Database Monitoring,Database Performance,IT Infrastructure Monitoring,
Products : Uptime Infrastructure Monitor,