Webcast : The Model Enterprise: A Blueprint for Enterprise Data Governance
What gets measured, gets managed; but what gets governed, generates real value. That’s one major reason why data governance has risen to a top priority for most organizations. Another reason is the rapid onboarding of big data, which often comes from beyond the traditional firewall. And then there are the authorities: issues like privacy, security and fiduciary responsibility are combining to make data governance a must-have.
Watch this episode of The Briefing Room to hear veteran Analyst Dr. Robin Bloor explain why governance should be viewed as a positive change agent for the modern enterprise. He’ll be briefed by Ron Huizenga of IDERA, who will discuss a practical, model-based approach to enterprise data governance, with a focus on Master Data Management. He’ll demonstrate how rich data models can serve as the conduit to better data governance, security and quality.
- Whitepaper: Aligning Data Governance with Business-Driven Data Architecture
- Whitepaper: Data Modeling is a Form of Data Governance
- Whitepaper: Empowering Operational Data Governance with Data Lineage
- Whitepaper: The Elements of Data Governance
- Webcast: 5 Best Practices for Operationalizing Data Governance
- Webcast: Avoid the Seven Mistakes Data Modelers Make in Aiding Data Governance
- Webcast: Data Architecture and Data Governance: A Powerful Data Management Duo
- Webcast: Data Modeling is a form of Data Governance
- Webcast: Modeling Data Governance
- Webcast: The Power of Common Language in Data Governance
- Webcast: IDERA Live | Business Value Metrics for Data Governance
- Webcast: Human Factors in Data Governance
- Infographic: Establish a Data Governance Foundation with ER/Studio
- Video: Document a Database As Part of a Data Governance Initiative with ER/Studio
- Video: Team Server for Data Governance
- Video: Using Business Processes for Data Governance
- Solution Brief: Fortify Your Data Governance with Enterprise Data Architecture
- Case Study: Accolade Streamlined Data Modeling and Team Collaboration for Data Governance
Ron Huizenga is the IDERA Senior Product Manager for the ER/Studio product family. Ron has over 30 years of experience as an IT executive and consultant in Enterprise Data Architecture, Governance, Business Process Reengineering and Improvement, Program/Project Management, Software Development and Business Management.