Video : ER/Studio Team Server Core
ER/Studio Team Server for Data Governance
ER/Studio Team Server is a model and metadata collaboration platform that provides greater meaning and context for enterprise data. Database professionals, developers, and business analysts gain better comprehension and compliance using integrated model, metadata, and collaboration tools. The collaborative enterprise glossary of Team Server brings together the entire organization to foster improved metadata, business definitions, governance, compliance, and security policies. Online models showcase data relationships, while powerful search capabilities help users locate enterprise data with ease.
With Team Server, data consumers can:
- Integrate effective data comprehension capabilities into daily workflows, delivering context and meaning to every user.
- Enable collaboration around data among teams across business units or business functions.
- Support corporate compliance initiatives by driving responsible use of sensitive or private data.
- Data modeling professionals can use Team Server to:
- Integrate the business definitions of the glossary with internal web assets to give on-the-fly business context with tool-tips and pop-ups.
- Create a single registry of all available data sources.
- Adhere to industry regulations and business standards for security and privacy, by alerting users who view or change sensitive data within the tools.
- And Team Server allows data management professionals and developers to:
- Develop applications faster by using business terms to locate data elements.
- Check access to and use of business glossaries and associated functions to understand immediate data management requirements.
Watch this 5-minute video to discover how ER/Studio Team Server can enable data governance to get operational efficiency, data accuracy, data quality, data democratization, and compliance with data protection laws and regulations.
- Whitepaper: Aligning Data Governance with Business-Driven Data Architecture
- Whitepaper: Data Modeling is a Form of Data Governance
- Whitepaper: Empowering Operational Data Governance with Data Lineage
- Whitepaper: The Elements of Data Governance
- Webcast: 5 Best Practices for Operationalizing Data Governance
- Webcast: Avoid the Seven Mistakes Data Modelers Make in Aiding Data Governance
- Webcast: Data Architecture and Data Governance: A Powerful Data Management Duo
- Webcast: Data Modeling is a form of Data Governance
- Webcast: Modeling Data Governance
- Webcast: The Power of Common Language in Data Governance
- Webcast: IDERA Live | Business Value Metrics for Data Governance
- Webcast: Human Factors in Data Governance
- Webcast: The Model Enterprise: A Blueprint for Enterprise Data Governance
- Infographic: Establish a Data Governance Foundation with ER/Studio
- Video: Document a Database As Part of a Data Governance Initiative with ER/Studio
- Video: Usihttps://www.idera.comng Business Processes for Data Governance
- Solution Brief: Fortify Your Data Governance with Enterprise Data Architecture
- Case Study: Accolade Streamlined Data Modeling and Team Collaboration for Data Governance
Topics : Data Governance,Data Modeling,Enterprise Architecture,Metadata,
Products : ER/Studio Team Server Core,