Solution Brief : IDERA Database Tools
How IDERA Products Help Organizations Comply With GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25, 2018. It is intended to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the EU and it also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU. Many companies think that GDPR is just a European regulation. However, the regulation stretches globally as the scope of the EU data protection law extends to all foreign companies processing data of EU residents. IDERA products can help organizations address many of the articles listed in the GDPR guidelines.
- Understand that GDPR applies to any company in the world with EU contacts
- Recognize what personal data is covered by the GDPR guidelines
- Identify IDERA tools that can help you comply to GDPR requirements
- Webcast: Handling HIPAA Compliance with Your Data Access
- Webcast: Tackling key GDPR challenges with Data Modeling and Governance
- Solution Brief: Are You Ready for GDPR?
- Solution Brief: Governing GDPR Challenges with Enterprise Data Architecture
- Solution Brief: IDERA Security and Compliance Solutions for FERPA
- Solution Brief: Security and Compliance Solutions for HIPAA
- Solution Brief: Security and Compliance Solutions for PCI-DSS
- Solution Brief: Security and Compliance Solutions for SOX and COBIT
Topics : Data Governance,Database Change Management,Database Compliance,Database Security,
Products : IDERA Database Tools,