Solution Brief : SQL Compliance Manager
Security and Compliance Solutions for PCI DSS
The PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) is a set of comprehensive requirements designed to help standardize the broad adoption of consistent data security measures and help organizations to proactively secure customer data.
PCI data that resides on Microsoft SQL Server must adhere to these regulations. Database Administrators must ensure that payment account data is properly secured. These regulations mandate that IT define the right business disciplines and best practices for SQL Server access in order to prevent internal and external intrusions and enhance SQL Server confidentiality, data integrity and availability.
This paper discusses how to take those PCI requirements to define the right baselines, audit database object/data changes and report those findings from your SQL Servers to auditors using Idera’s security solutions.
Identify and manage an audit trail
Comply with PCI requirements
Minimize business risks
– See more at: https://www.idera.com/resource-center/solutionbriefs/security-and-compliance-solutions-for-pci-dss#sthash.K0m98sOE.dpuf
- Webcast: Handling HIPAA Compliance with Your Data Access
- Webcast: Tackling key GDPR challenges with Data Modeling and Governance
- Solution Brief: Are You Ready for GDPR?
- Solution Brief: Governing GDPR Challenges with Enterprise Data Architecture
- Solution Brief: How IDERA Products Help Organizations Comply With GDPR
- Solution Brief: IDERA Security and Compliance Solutions for FERPA
- Solution Brief: Security and Compliance Solutions for HIPAA
- Solution Brief: Security and Compliance Solutions for SOX and COBIT
Topics : Database Compliance,Database Security,
Products : SQL Compliance Manager,
Monitor, audit and alert on SQL Server changes
- Audit sensitive data to see who did what, when, where, and how
- Monitor and alert on suspicious activity to detect and track problems
- Satisfy audits for multiple industry regulatory requirements
- Select from over 25 pre-defined compliance reports and create custom views
- Lightweight data collection agent minimizes server impact