Datasheet : SQL Admin Toolset
25 Incredibly useful tools for SQL Server
Are you a DBA or developer who is tired of spending countless hours on routine administrative and troubleshooting tasks? Growing weary of figuring out why a user can’t connect, or moving databases, or producing reports for your boss to show that the backups really did run? Tired of finding rogue SQL Servers, or checking configurations? We know the list is endless. You need IDERA SQL Admin Toolset. Packed with 25 powerful tools, it makes troubleshooting, administration and reporting such a breeze you’ll wonder what to do with all the spare time you have on your hands.
Read this datasheet to learn more about SQL Admin Toolset, including the reasons to use it, product highlights, and key benefits.
- Webcast: SQL Server Database Administration Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices
- Video: SQL Admin Toolset Overview
- Video: How To Manage Logins and Security with SQL Admin Toolset
- Video: How To Manage SQL Server Configuration and Resources with SQL Admin Toolset
- Case Study: South Wales Police Department Improves SQL Server Management with IDERA
- TechValidate: SQL Admin Toolset
- TechValidate: American Imaging Management Inc.
- TechValidate: Associated Regional and University Pathologists, Inc.
- TechValidate: Brigham Young University
- TechValidate: City of Nashua
- TechValidate: Fiserv, Inc.
- TechValidate: International Business Machines Corporation
- TechValidate: Local Government Federal Credit Union
- TechValidate: Magentar Capital
- TechValidate: Questar Assessment, Inc.
- TechValidate: Tri Tech Group reduced time spent on daily SQL Server administration.
- TechValidate: Vancouver Island Health Authority
Topics : Database Administration,Database Backup,Database Diagnostics,
Products : SQL Admin Toolset,