Case Study: SQL Compliance Manager plus SQL Admin Toolset, SQL Safe Backup, and SQL Doctor
IDERA Helps Massimo to simplify and streamline Day-to-Day SQL Server Tasks
Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA is among the nation’s largest coffee roasters, with nationally recognized retail brands including Chock full o’Nuts®, Hills Bros.®, Segafredo Zanetti®, MJB®, and Chase & Sanborn®. With headquarters and a state-of-the art manufacturing facility in southeastern Virginia, the company produces proprietary and private label coffee, tea and drink mix for customers in all retail channels and food service throughout North America and around the world, roasting more than 150,000 tons of green coffee per year.
Despite having more than 400 employees, four distribution hubs and a national delivery network, Massimo Zanetti USA has a small but dedicated IT team and only one database administrator (DBA) tasked with ensuring efficient operations across the company’s 22 SQL Server databases.
To meet fast-growing operational demands, Massimo Zanetti’s IT team needed a flexible and effective way to monitor, manage and resolve issues across it’s SQL Server environment, including servers running critical applications such as SharePoint, JDE One World, RF Smart, Logility and more. The company also needed a solution that was affordable and did not require scripting.
“When it comes to getting coffee into the hands of our consumers, every second matters. As the company’s lone DBA, I wanted a solution that could quickly provide access to server details, retrieve data and ensure top performance for all of our system users,” said Monica Rathbun, senior database admin and business intelligence architect at Massimo Zanetti Beverage.
- Solution Brief: SQL Doctor for the Hybrid Cloud
- Datasheet: SQL Doctor
- Video: SQL Doctor Overview
- Video: How to Diagnose Queries in SQL Doctor
- Video: How to Generate Corrective Scripts in SQL Doctor
- Video: How To Limit Analysis to Particular Databases and Applications with SQL Doctor
- Video: How To View Expert Tuning Recommendations in SQL Doctor
- Case Study: Healthcare-related Company in South Africa Fixed Slow and Erratic SQL Server with SQL Doctor
- TechValidate: SQL Doctor
- TechValidate: Almacenes Vidri
- TechValidate: American Career College
- TechValidate: Government Employees Insurance Company
- TechValidate: Health First
- TechValidate: Johannesburg Stock Exchange
- TechValidate: Liaison International
- TechValidate: Methodist Hospital of Dallas
- TechValidate: Mizuho Securities
- TechValidate: Portafolio de Negocios
- TechValidate: University of California at Irvine
Topics : Database Administration,Database Backup,Database Compliance,Database Diagnostics,Database Monitoring,Database Performance,SQL Query Performance,
Products : SQL Admin Toolset,SQL Compliance Manager,SQL Doctor,SQL Safe Backup,