Geek Sync Webcast : Top Metrics to Monitor in Your MySQL Databases
As tables increase in size and more users come online, it becomes increasingly necessary to fine-tune your MySQL database server from time to time. The secret to knowing what adjustments need to be made is to perform regular monitoring. Most databases offer dozens, if not hundreds, of performance metrics that you can assess. Tracking the most useful metrics and reviewing them in the most informative way(s) strikes a balance between over-monitoring and firefighting unforeseen crises.
Join IDERA and Shree Nair as he walks through some tricks of the trade to be as performant as possible and make your life easier as a MySQL user. This is an interactive Geek Sync you will not want to miss!
- Whitepaper: 7 Most Important MySQL Performance Tuning Checks
- Whitepaper: How to Become a Database Administrator for MySQL
- Whitepaper: Top Metrics to Monitor in MySQL Databases
- Webcast: MySQL Indexing – The Secret Toolbox
- Webcast: MySQL Performance Tuning via Query Tuning
- Webcast: Quickly Find and Fix MySQL and MariaDB Performance Issues to Keep Applications Responsive
- Webcast: Tips and Tricks for Maximizing Database Performance of MySQL and MariaDB
- Webcast: Why and how to go multi-primary over regular replication
- Datasheet: IDERA’s Solutions for MySQL and MariaDB
Shree Nair is Director of Technology Partnerships at IDERA. Shree has an exceptional track record in innovation, partner management, solution development, and global team leadership. He is the former Product Manager of Webyog’s MySQL tools. Under his direction, Webyog performed a complete overhaul of the product and business systems to target a wide range of industries worldwide and expanded customer base beyond 30,000 customers. Shree believes monitoring MySQL should be easy and he continually seeks opportunities to make MySQL user’s life easy. Shree earned a Master’s at Coventry University, England