Geek Sync Webcast : MySQL Indexing – The Secret Toolbox
Presenter: Pinal Dave
Slow running queries are the most common problem that database professionals face while working with MySQL. While it may be easy to blame MySQL for unsatisfactory performance, the issue often persists with the way queries have been written, and how Indexes have been set up.
Join IDERA and Pinal Dave as he walks you through how to identify problems that slow down MySQL, and the secret indexing tricks to fix them. Database professionals will walk out with scripts and knowledge that can be applied to their servers immediately after the session.
Pinal Dave is a Developer Evangelist and SQL Server performance expert. He has authored 11 SQL Server database books, 14 Pluralsight courses and over 2900 articles on the database technology on his blog at http://blog.sqlauthority.com. Along with 10+ years of hands-on experience, he holds a Masters of Science degree and a number of certifications, including MCTS, MCDBA and MCAD (.NET).
- Whitepaper: 7 Most Important MySQL Performance Tuning Checks
- Whitepaper: How to Become a Database Administrator for MySQL
- Whitepaper: Top Metrics to Monitor in MySQL Databases
- Webcast: MySQL Performance Tuning via Query Tuning
- Webcast: Top Metrics to Monitor in Your MySQL Databases
- Webcast: Quickly Find and Fix MySQL and MariaDB Performance Issues to Keep Applications Responsive
- Webcast: Tips and Tricks for Maximizing Database Performance of MySQL and MariaDB
- Webcast: Why and how to go multi-primary over regular replication
- Datasheet: IDERA’s Solutions for MySQL and MariaDB
Topics : Database Development,Database Performance,
Products : SQL Diagnostic Manager for MySQL,