Webcast : Why and how to go multi-primary over regular replication
Many replicate in a primary-secondary fashion, and you may be using asynchronous replication or semi-synchronous replication. However for extreme high availability without the need for an automated failover framework, the best way may be to go multi-primary (multi-master) replication where all this is built in. When is it right to migrate to such a replication scenario? What does your app need to know about this? Come to this webinar to learn about that, and we’ll also discuss how to easily monitor Galera Cluster metrics using SQL Diagnostic Manager for MySQL (formerly Monyog) in the 2nd half of the webinar!
Colin Charles is a Consultant at Codership, the makers of Galera Cluster. Previously, Colin was on the founding team of MariaDB Server, and has been around the MySQL ecosystem including being an early employee at MySQL, and worked actively on the Fedora and OpenOffice.org projects. Colin has been a MySQL user since 2000.
Shree Nair is Director of Technology Partnerships at IDERA. Shree has an exceptional track record in innovation, partner management, solution development, and global team leadership. He is the former Product Manager of Webyog’s MySQL tools. Under his direction, Webyog performed a complete overhaul of the product and business systems to target a wide range of industries worldwide and expanded customer base beyond 30,000 customers. Shree believes monitoring MySQL should be easy and he continually seeks opportunities to make MySQL user’s life easy. Shree earned a Master’s at Coventry University, England.
- Whitepaper: 7 Most Important MySQL Performance Tuning Checks
- Whitepaper: How to Become a Database Administrator for MySQL
- Whitepaper: Top Metrics to Monitor in MySQL Databases
- Webcast: MySQL Indexing – The Secret Toolbox
- Webcast: MySQL Performance Tuning via Query Tuning
- Webcast: Top Metrics to Monitor in Your MySQL Databases
- Webcast: Quickly Find and Fix MySQL and MariaDB Performance Issues to Keep Applications Responsive
- Webcast: Tips and Tricks for Maximizing Database Performance of MySQL and MariaDB
- Datasheet: IDERA’s Solutions for MySQL and MariaDB
Topics : Database Monitoring,
Products : SQL Diagnostic Manager for MySQL,