Geek Sync Webcast : SQL Diagnostic Manager for MySQL
Geek Sync | Tune MySQL Performance via Query Tuning
Presenter: Pinal Dave
Tuning SQL queries improves how well databases perform. By optimizing query performance, you can reduce resource usage, shorten execution times, and enhance the overall efficiency of the database system. Tuning SQL queries can lead to improved performance stability and predictability for applications relying on the database. Well-tuned queries can help maintain workload performance stability during upgrades to newer database compatibility levels.
No one wants the slow performance of their application. In this session, we will learn about three performance tuning tricks that DBAs must know to improve their MySQL performance. We will understand what those tricks are and how efficiently we can use them in just 60 minutes. We will explore various settings as well as SQL code that will kill MySQL performance. At the end of this session, every attendee will receive SQL scripts that will help them improve their server’s performance. The presentation is carefully crafted from the real-world experience for DBAs so they can learn tricks that can help them to improve their server’s performance.
Pinal Dave is a Developer Evangelist and SQL Server performance expert. He has authored 11 SQL Server database books, 14 Pluralsight courses and over 2900 articles on the database technology on his blog at http://blog.sqlauthority.com. Along with 10+ years of hands-on experience, he holds a Masters of Science degree and a number of certifications, including MCTS, MCDBA and MCAD (.NET).
- Whitepaper: 7 Most Important MySQL Performance Tuning Checks
- Whitepaper: How to Become a Database Administrator for MySQL
- Whitepaper: Top Metrics to Monitor in MySQL Databases
- Webcast: MySQL Indexing – The Secret Toolbox
- Webcast: Top Metrics to Monitor in Your MySQL Databases
- Webcast: Quickly Find and Fix MySQL and MariaDB Performance Issues to Keep Applications Responsive
- Webcast: Tips and Tricks for Maximizing Database Performance of MySQL and MariaDB
- Webcast: Why and how to go multi-primary over regular replication
- Datasheet: IDERA’s Solutions for MySQL and MariaDB
Topics : Database Performance,SQL Query Performance,
Products : SQL Diagnostic Manager for MySQL,