Geek Sync Webcast : SQL Server Indexing Basics
Presenter: Mindy Curnutt
We’d like to thank you for signing up to view the latest Geek Sync, SQL Server Indexing Basics, with Mindy Curnutt. Mindy focused on the foundational components of strategic SQL Server index design and creation. Whether you missed the live webinar or would like to view it again, it is now available on our site.
Speaker: Mindy Curnutt is a SQL Server MVP and has been actively involved in the SQL Server Community since 2000. She has presented at her local North Texas SQL Server User Group, SQLPASS Summits, and numerous SQLSaturday events. She is an MSPress Books co-author. Mindy works for Trimble Navigation/TMW Systems as a distinguished engineer and the director of database architecture.
- Whitepaper: 7 Indexing Tips to Improve SQL Server Performance
- Webcast: How Index Optimization Impacts Memory in SQL Server
- Webcast: Why Did My Clever Index Change Backfire?
- Webcast: Consolidating Indexes in SQL Server
- Webcast: I Have Indexes, But Do I Have the Right Indexes?
- Webcast: 3 Secret Configuration Changes to Make Your Existing Indexes Run Faster
- Webcast: SQL Server Indexing Tips and Tricks
- Infographic: What is SQL Indexing?
Topics : Database Diagnostics,Database Performance,