Webcast : Cloud Considerations
Presenter: Mike Fal
Movement to the cloud is in full swing. Whether your company is considering Azure, Amazon Web Services, the Google Cloud, or any of the other providers, you will need a cloud strategy. However, with the cloud comes a different way of thinking. The good news is, you have a lot of options. The reality is, migrating to the cloud is not as simple as creating servers in the service and charging forward.
Join IDERA and Mike Fal and he discusses the different options for cloud migration, that include Platform-as-a-Service, hybrid cloud footprints, disaster recovery, and many other facets of using the cloud. Attendees will get a high level overview of what it means to move to the cloud and what you should consider as you navigate your own cloud migration strategy.
About Mike: Mike Fal(@mike_fal) is a specialist in data management technologies. As a community advocate, public speaker, and blogger, Mike is a practicing thought leader for data and automation. He is passionate about DevOps and data, building platforms to optimize, protect, and use data efficiently. Since 1999, Mike has been working in the database field, focusing primarily on SQL Server and specializes in automating data solutions to improve the reliability and efficiency of his environments. He currently works as a SQL Server Consultant for UpSearch, LLC and has been caught playing trombone in public on more than one occasion.
- Whitepaper: Five Misconceptions About Cloud Migration
- Whitepaper: The Complications of Cybersecurity in the Cloud
- Webcast: Choosing and Managing SQL Workload Deployments in Modern Cloud Architectures
- Webcast: Data Modeling in the Cloud
- Webcast: A Visual Model of Cloud Computing
- Infographic: Five Misconceptions About Cloud Migration
- Infographic: What Database Professionals Need to Know About Cloud Migration
Topics : Cloud Databases,Database Diagnostics,
Products : SQL Doctor,