Webcast : 7 Tips and Tricks for Auditing SQL Server
Presenter: Tim Smith
To assist with compliance and business requirements, SQL Server has several built-in tools and features that can be used to capture and audit how SQL Server is being used. The first step is knowing what features are available and selecting what works best for your needs. Then you need to implement processes to collect the data and lastly you need good procedures in place to answer whatever auditing questions might arise. This is where it is helpful to have pre-built queries in place, so you can easily repeat your efforts. Attend this free webinar to see what tools are available and begin or improve your current SQL Server auditing procedures.
About the speaker: Tim Smith consults for FinTek Development and teaches the course Automating ETL on Udemy. He’s worked with technology since high school, helping his school win its first TCEA award and continues to work in automation, data architecture, back-end development, and smart contract architecture. Tim enjoys testing new technologies early in the diffusion of innovation curve and was an early adopter of NoSQL and smart contract development. He has a blog at www.fintekdev.com and helps contribute to local technical and financial events in Texas.
- Whitepaper: Protecting Personally Identifiable Information in Databases
- Whitepaper: What You Need to Know About Compliance Audits
- Whitepaper: Are You Aware of These Database Risks?
- Whitepaper: How to Handle the Complexities of Regulatory Compliance
- Whitepaper: The Trade-off Between Database Security and Database Performance
- Whitepaper: Ensuring the Security of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) within U.S. Federal Government Agencies
- Whitepaper: Top Five Items to Audit in SQL Server
- Webcast: Adopting a Compliance & Auditing Mindset
- Webcast: Database Auditing Essentials: Tracking Who Did What to Which Data When
- Webcast: Keep your Healthcare Databases Secure and Compliant
- Webcast: Handling HIPAA Compliance with Your Data Access
- Webcast: IDERA Live | Understanding SQL Server Compliance both in the Cloud and On Premises
- Webcast: IDERA Live | Mitigating Data Risks from Cloud to Ground
- Webcast: An Introduction to Auditing & Compliance for SQL Server
- Webcast: Auditing SQL Server Using Extended Events
- Webcast: Deploying and Maintaining SQL Server Configuration Standards
- Webcast: Manage SQL Server Security Permissions and Audits
- Webcast: Performing a SQL Server Security Risk Assessment Webinar
Topics : Database Compliance,
Products : SQL Compliance Manager,