For more information, please refer to Datasheet: SQL Safe Backup .
- Solution Brief: Instantly Access Data in Backup Files
- Solution Brief: SQL Safe Backup for the Hybrid Cloud
- Datasheet: SQL Safe Backup
- Video: An Overview of SQL Safe Backup
- Video: Why use IDERA SQL Safe Backup?
- Video: How to Configure SQL Safe Backup Policies with Availability Replicas
- Video: How to Install SQL Safe Backup in an AlwaysOn Environment
- Video: How To Manage Policy-Based Backup, Restore, and Log Shipping with SQL Safe Backup
- Video: How To Restore Databases Instantly and Set Up Virtual Databases with SQL Safe Backup
- Video: How To Backup and Instantly Restore with SQL Safe Backup
- Case Study: An Insurance Company Turns to IDERA for Reliable Database Recovery
- Case Study: Banner – University Medical Center Tucson Maximizes File Compression and Saves on Storage with IDERA SQL Safe Backup
- Case Study: IDERA helps PPG Industries reduce SQL Server backup storage costs by over 70 percent
- Case Study: MetTel Conquers SQL Server Log Shipping and Improves Data Recovery with IDERA Tools
- Case Study: SQL Safe Backup Saves Sisters of Mercy Hospital System
- Case Study: Woman’s Hospital saves time and money with IDERA SQL Solutions
Why use IDERA SQL Safe Backup?
Save time: Back up faster than native SQL Server with dynamic compression.
Reduce failures: Eliminate disruptions during network outages with network resiliency.
Automate: Set up automated full, differential, and transaction log backups.
Enterprise management: Manage from a scalable, centralized console and repository.
Save space: Intelligent compression across SQL Servers.
Recover quickly: Bounce back in minutes with instant restore.
Automate policies: Develop backup policies for individual or multiple servers and apply them throughout the SQL Server environment.
Scalability: Save space, plan for growth, and see critical backup metrics – all in one easy-to-use console.
Topics : Database Backup,
Products : SQL Safe Backup,
Why Use IDERA SQL Safe Backup?
IDERA SQL Safe Backup provides a high-performance backup and recovery solution for SQL Server databases. It reduces database backup time by up to 50% over native SQL backups and reduces backup disk space requirements by up to 95% through its state-of-the-art compression and encryption technologies.
SQL Safe Backup allows DBAs to develop backup policies for individual or multiple servers and apply them throughout the SQL Server environment. It supports four standard databases backup types: Full, Differential, File, and Transaction Log backups. SQL Safe Backup’s Restore wizard allows DBAs to simultaneously restore individual databases or multiple databases on the same or different SQL Server instances.
So save time and space with IDERA SQL Safe Backup. Learn More →