Case Study: DB Optimizer
FIS Global Identifies and Resolves Database Performance Issues with DB Optimizer
FIS Global is one of the world’s top-ranked technology providers to the financial services industry. With more than 30,000 experts in 100 countries, the company delivers a range of solutions to more than 14,000 clients. With such a broad clientele, IT services are critical. The databases that serve the various branches of the company must be accessible, reliable and high performing, or business could come to a halt.
In the FIS Global services business, application availability and performance are primary concerns. When Performance Specialist Karen Morton came on board, she recognized immediately the need for a more comprehensive performance optimization tool for the numerous databases her team manages. She needed to improve the performance of all the databases they use, regardless of platform or version.
- Whitepaper: Cardinality Is Not for the Birds
- Solution Brief: Faster SQL Profiling for Better Database Performance
- Whitepaper: Ready, Set, Load Test: Best Practices, Tools, and Tricks for Determining Database Performance under Pressure
- Webcast: Quack Chat | Fix Database Performance Problems with Profiling
- Datasheet: DB Optimizer
- Video: An Overview of DB Optimizer
- Video: DB Optimizer Demonstration
- Video: DB Optimizer Quick Start
- Video: How To Edit SQL with DB Optimizer
- Video: How To Tune SQL with DB Optimizer
Topics : Database Performance,SQL Query Performance,
Products : DB Optimizer,