Geek Sync Webcast : Using PowerShell with Python and SQL Server
Presenter: Maximo Trinidad
Just as PowerShell is argued as the main technology for automation in Windows Datacenters Infrastructure, it is equally important in other non-Windows Operating Systems. According to Maximo Trinidad, Windows Administrators have an advantage working with PowerShell just as Linux Administrators have an advantage with Bash / PHP / Python.
Join IDERA and Maximo Trinidad as he walks you through using PowerShell with both SQL Server and Python. This Geek Sync will be interactive and very demo intensive. Questions are encouraged!
About Maximo Trinidad:
In Florida, Maximo is known as Mr. PowerShell. He is the founder of the Florida PowerShell User Group which meets on a monthly basis. Maximo is originally from Puerto Rico and has been working in the technology world since 1979. Over the years, he has worked with SQL Server Technologies, provided support to Windows Servers/Client machines, Microsoft Virtualization Technologies, and built some Visual Studio solutions. He has been a Microsoft PowerShell MVP since 2009 and MVP SAPIEN Technologies 2015. He speaks at many of the SQLSaturdays, IT Pro and .NET camps events around Florida.
- Webcast: 10 Tips and Tricks to Become a PowerShell Ninja
- Whitepaper: The Guide to Learning PowerShell
- Webcast: Creating a SQL Server Database Report with PowerShell
- Webcast: Learn the PowerShell Essentials on Error Trapping
- Webcast: PowerShell Essentials using SQL Server SMO
- Webcast: The Essential PowerShell Tools for the Database Administrator
- Webcast: The Essentials to Tackling Basic PowerShell Functions
- Webcast: The Essentials in Building Basic PowerShell Modules
- Webcast: New Features of SQL PowerShell
- Infographic: Why DBAs Should Learn Powershell
- Video: How to Integrate PowerShell with SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server
Topics : APIs, CLIs & DevOps,Database Monitoring,Database Performance,Powershell,
Products : SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server,