Geek Sync Webcast : Learn the PowerShell Essentials on Error Trapping
Presenter: Maximo Trinidad
Join IDERA and Maximo Trinidad as he walks you through how to find and identify errors in your PowerShell script. Do you want to learn how to trap and document error while running PowerShell scripts?
This session will cover the use and how to trap errors in your PowerShell script. We’ll be creating simple script providing some scenarios in trapping errors. At the same time, we are going to end up creating an error report.
About Maximo Trinidad: In Florida, Maximo is known as Mr. PowerShell. He is the founder of the Florida PowerShell User Group which meets on a monthly basis. Maximo is originally from Puerto Rico and has been working in the technology world since 1979. Over the years, he has worked with SQL Server Technologies, provided support to Windows Servers/Client machines, Microsoft Virtualization Technologies, and built some Visual Studio solutions. He has been a Microsoft PowerShell MVP since 2009 and MVP SAPIEN Technologies 2015. He speaks at may of the SQLSaturdays, IT Pro and .NET camps events around Florida.
- Webcast: 10 Tips and Tricks to Become a PowerShell Ninja
- Whitepaper: The Guide to Learning PowerShell
- Webcast: Creating a SQL Server Database Report with PowerShell
- Webcast: PowerShell Essentials using SQL Server SMO
- Webcast: The Essential PowerShell Tools for the Database Administrator
- Webcast: The Essentials to Tackling Basic PowerShell Functions
- Webcast: The Essentials in Building Basic PowerShell Modules
- Webcast: Using PowerShell with Python and SQL Server
- Webcast: New Features of SQL PowerShell
- Infographic: Why DBAs Should Learn Powershell
- Video: How to Integrate PowerShell with SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server
Topics : APIs, CLIs & DevOps,Database Monitoring,Database Performance,Powershell,
Products : SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server,