Geek Sync Webcast : PowerShell Essentials using SQL Server SMO
Presenter: Maximo Trinidad
This session will provide the PowerShell essential skills to work with SQL Server Management Objects (well known as SMO). Maximo Trinidad will talk about how-to connect to SQL Server (both Windows and SQL Authentication), working with SMO objects, and showing some PowerShell cmdlets that can assist when building the script(s).
Speaker: In Florida, Maximo Trinidad is known as Mr. PowerShell. He is the founder of the Florida PowerShell User Group which meets on a monthly basis. Maximo is originally from Puerto Rico and has been working in the technology world since 1979. Over the years, he has worked with SQL Server Technologies, provided support to Windows Servers/Client machines, Microsoft Virtualization Technologies, and built some Visual Studio solutions. He has been a Microsoft PowerShell MVP since 2009 and MVP SAPIEN Technologies 2015. He speaks at may of the SQLSaturdays, IT Pro and .NET camps events around Florida.
- Webcast: 10 Tips and Tricks to Become a PowerShell Ninja
- Whitepaper: The Guide to Learning PowerShell
- Webcast: Creating a SQL Server Database Report with PowerShell
- Webcast: Learn the PowerShell Essentials on Error Trapping
- Webcast: The Essential PowerShell Tools for the Database Administrator
- Webcast: The Essentials to Tackling Basic PowerShell Functions
- Webcast: The Essentials in Building Basic PowerShell Modules
- Webcast: Using PowerShell with Python and SQL Server
- Webcast: New Features of SQL PowerShell
- Infographic: Why DBAs Should Learn Powershell
- Video: How to Integrate PowerShell with SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server
Topics : APIs, CLIs & DevOps,Database Diagnostics,Database Performance,Powershell,