Geek Sync Webcast : The Essentials in Building Basic PowerShell Modules
About this webcast:
Following our last PowerShell Geek Sync, The Essentials to Tackling Basic PowerShell Functions, Maximo Trinidad will walk you through building on the basics of PowerShell modules.
In this session you’ll learn the basics on how-to build PowerShell Modules. Previously, we’ve learned how to create functions with Maximo. This is the next step to collect and group together all your existing functions to build a module. Most important, Maximo will show you where the modules should be stored and how to load them.
- Webcast: 10 Tips and Tricks to Become a PowerShell Ninja
- Whitepaper: The Guide to Learning PowerShell
- Webcast: Creating a SQL Server Database Report with PowerShell
- Webcast: Learn the PowerShell Essentials on Error Trapping
- Webcast: PowerShell Essentials using SQL Server SMO
- Webcast: The Essential PowerShell Tools for the Database Administrator
- Webcast: The Essentials to Tackling Basic PowerShell Functions
- Webcast: Using PowerShell with Python and SQL Server
- Webcast: New Features of SQL PowerShell
- Infographic: Why DBAs Should Learn Powershell
- Video: How to Integrate PowerShell with SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server
In Florida, Maximo is known as Mr. PowerShell. He is the founder of the Florida PowerShell User Group which meets on a monthly basis. Maximo is originally from Puerto Rico and has been working in the technology world since 1979. Over the years, he has worked with SQL Server Technologies, provided support to Windows Servers/Client machines, Microsoft Virtualization Technologies, and built some Visual Studio solutions. He has been a Microsoft PowerShell MVP since 2009 and MVP SAPIEN Technologies 2015. He speaks at may of the SQLSaturdays, IT Pro and .NET camps events around Florida.
Take PowerShell to the next level with SQL Diagnostic Manager
- Proactively monitor and diagnose SQL Server performance
- Execute PowerShell scripts in response to alerts
- Connect existing scripts to monitoring environment to automate execution
- Use powerful monitoring environment instead of writing certain scripts
- Automate administration of SQL Diagnostic Manager deployments
- Customize properties of monitored SQL Server instances