Geek Sync Webcast : 5 Performance Tuning Tips You Always Wanted to Know
In many organizations, accidental DBAs are the individuals who are often responsible for SQL Server Performance. In the real world when we face performance problems, we often do not have the luxury to open PowerPoint and study theory. What helps us during times of crisis are handy scripts that help us fix our performance problems.
Join IDERA and Pinal Dave as he goes over 5 performance tips that every DBA and Developer can put into practice and start improving their system’s performance right away. In this fast-paced, demonstration-oriented learning session, we will see how we can immediately help our application performance if we know exactly what to do
- Whitepaper: Five Reasons Why SQL Server Health Checks are Life Savers
- Whitepaper: 7 Most Important MySQL Performance Tuning Checks
- Whitepaper: A User-centric, Collaborative, Holistic Philosophy of Tuning the Application Stack
- Whitepaper: Beginning Performance Tuning
- Webcast: Boost SQL Server Settings in the Cloud and On Premises
- Webcast: New Features in SQL Server That Will Change the Way You Tune
- Webcast: Performance Tune Like an MVP
- Webcast: Practical Performance Tuning with SQL Wait Stats
- Webcast: SQL Server 2017 – Let’s Learn Automatic Tuning
- Webcast: SQL Server Performance Tuning – Analyzing Past to Predict Future
- Webcast: The Five Essential Scripts for Performance Tuning
- Webcast: Performance in 60 Seconds – SQL Tricks Everybody MUST Know
- Webcast: Performance Tuning Your SQL Server Database and Maybe Even Your Data
- Webcast: SQL Server Performance Tuning – Advanced Techniques
- Webcast: SQL Server Performance Tuning Tips and Tricks
- Webcast: Identifying and Solving Common SQL Server Performance Problems
- Webcast: SQL Server Setup and Configuration Best Practices (Including SQL 2017 and Linux)
Pinal Dave is a SQL Server Performance Tuning Expert and an independent consultant. He has authored 12 SQL Server database books, 33 Pluralsight courses and has written over 5100 articles on database technology on his blog at a https://blog.sqlauthority.com. Along with 17+ years of hands-on experience, he holds a Masters of Science degree and a number of database certifications.
24X7 SQL performance monitoring, alerting and diagnostics
- Monitor performance for physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- Monitor queries and query plans to see the causes of blocks and deadlocks.
- Monitor application transactions with SQL Workload Analysis add-on.
- View expert recommendations from SQL Doctor to optimize performance.
- Alert predictively with settings to avoid false alerts.
- View summary of top issues and alerts with the web console add-on.