Webcast : SQL Server Setup and Configuration Best Practices (Including SQL 2017 and Linux)
Presenter: Joseph D’Antoni
In this session, you will learn about two key things to being a DBA – building your SQL Server instances with best practices, and then how you can automate that process. We will cover things you need to know to make sure your setup is correct and configured for your needs.
In addition, you will learn about setup changes that SQL Server 2017 introduces (both on Linux and Windows) and how to configure your instances to make your servers go as fast as they possibly can.
Joseph D’Antoni is a well-known Senior Consultant and SQL Server MVP. He is currently a Principal Architect for Denny Cherry and Associates and has over a decade of experience working in both Fortune 500 and smaller firms. Joey specializes in many areas within the industry including SQL Server, Oracle, Red Hat Linux and more. He gives back to the community by frequently speaking at major tech events and blogging on his site, The SQL Herald. Joey believes that no single platform is the answer to all technology problems.
- Whitepaper: Five Reasons Why SQL Server Health Checks are Life Savers
- Whitepaper: 7 Most Important MySQL Performance Tuning Checks
- Whitepaper: A User-centric, Collaborative, Holistic Philosophy of Tuning the Application Stack
- Whitepaper: Beginning Performance Tuning
- Webcast: Boost SQL Server Settings in the Cloud and On Premises
- Webcast: New Features in SQL Server That Will Change the Way You Tune
- Webcast: Performance Tune Like an MVP
- Webcast: Practical Performance Tuning with SQL Wait Stats
- Webcast: SQL Server 2017 – Let’s Learn Automatic Tuning
- Webcast: SQL Server Performance Tuning – Analyzing Past to Predict Future
- Webcast: The Five Essential Scripts for Performance Tuning
- Webcast: Performance in 60 Seconds – SQL Tricks Everybody MUST Know
- Webcast: Performance Tuning Your SQL Server Database and Maybe Even Your Data
- Webcast: SQL Server Performance Tuning – Advanced Techniques
- Webcast: SQL Server Performance Tuning Tips and Tricks
- Webcast: Identifying and Solving Common SQL Server Performance Problems
Topics : Database Diagnostics,Database Monitoring,
Products : SQL Doctor,