Webcast : ER/Studio Data Architect
The Briefing Room | The Model Enterprise: A Blueprint for Enterprise Data Governance
Presenter: Robin Bloor and Ron Huizenga
What gets measured, gets managed; but what gets governed, generates real value. That’s one major reason why data governance has risen to a top priority for most organizations. Another reason is the rapid onboarding of big data, which often comes from beyond the traditional firewall. And then there are the authorities: issues like privacy, security and fiduciary responsibility are combining to make data governance a must-have.
Watch this episode of The Briefing Room to hear veteran Analyst Dr. Robin Bloor explain why governance should be viewed as a positive change agent for the modern enterprise. He’ll be briefed by Ron Huizenga of IDERA, who will discuss a practical, model-based approach to enterprise data governance, with a focus on Master Data Management. He’ll demonstrate how rich data models can serve as the conduit to better data governance, security and quality.
About Ron: Ron Huizenga was the IDERA Senior Product Manager for the ER/Studio product family. Ron has over 30 years of experience as an IT executive and consultant in Enterprise Data Architecture, Governance, Business Process Reengineering and Improvement, Program/Project Management, Software Development and Business Management.
About Robin: Robin Bloor is a leading authority and influencer in the industry. In his role as an industry analyst, Robin has become an influential commentator on many corporate IT issues and is in great demand as a presenter at conferences, user groups and seminars addressing audiences across the world on a variety of technology topics from eCommerce through to IT strategy and trends.> For a decade and a half he was the driving force behind the research effort at Bloor Research, and authored many of its industry reports and product comparisons. He has expertise across the whole field of IT with particular expertise in database, development tools, system management, IT security and hardware technology.
- Whitepaper: Aligning Data Governance with Business-Driven Data Architecture
- Whitepaper: Data Modeling is a Form of Data Governance
- Whitepaper: Empowering Operational Data Governance with Data Lineage
- Whitepaper: The Elements of Data Governance
- Webcast: 5 Best Practices for Operationalizing Data Governance
- Webcast: Avoid the Seven Mistakes Data Modelers Make in Aiding Data Governance
- Webcast: Data Architecture and Data Governance: A Powerful Data Management Duo
- Webcast: Data Modeling is a form of Data Governance
- Webcast: Modeling Data Governance
- Webcast: The Power of Common Language in Data Governance
- Webcast: IDERA Live | Business Value Metrics for Data Governance
- Webcast: Human Factors in Data Governance
- Infographic: Establish a Data Governance Foundation with ER/Studio
- Video: Document a Database As Part of a Data Governance Initiative with ER/Studio
- Video: Team Server for Data Governance
- Video: Using Business Processes for Data Governance
- Solution Brief: Fortify Your Data Governance with Enterprise Data Architecture
- Case Study: Accolade Streamlined Data Modeling and Team Collaboration for Data Governance
Topics : Data Governance,Data Modeling,
Products : ER/Studio Data Architect,