Solution Brief : ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition
Enable Enterprise Data Architecture
IDERA ER/Studio is a powerful enterprise data architecture solution that combines business process, data, and application modeling and reporting into a multi-level design environment. Business stakeholders can collaborate with data professionals, participate in the metadata definition workflow, and access information on models and metadata at the right level for their needs. Read this solution brief to learn how to build a business-driven data architecture with ER/Studio.
- Webcast: 10 ER/Studio Productivity Tips to Help You Love Your Data Models
- Webcast: Making Connections: Enhance Data Models with ER/Studio 2016+
- Video: Agile Change Management in ER/Studio Data Architect Professional
- Video: Build a Logical Data Model with ER/Studio Data Architect
- Video: Data Modeling for Hadoop Hive with ER/Studio Data Architect
- Video: Data Modeling for MongoDB with ER/Studio Data Architect
- Video: Data Modeling Techniques for Teradata Users
- Video: Document a Database As Part of a Broader Data Modeling Initiative with ER/Studio
- Video: Why Should A Data Modeler Care About Business Processes?
- Datasheet: Model Hadoop Hive for the Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP)
- Solution Brief: MongoDB Data Modeling with ER/Studio
- Solution Brief: Enterprise Data Modeling: 7 Mistakes You Can’t Afford to Make
- Solution Brief: Importing ER/Studio Data Models into WhereScape 3D
- Case Study: Global Financial Services Organization Turns to ER/Studio for High-Performance Data Modeling
- Case Study: Microsoft Deploys ER/Studio to Establish an Enterprise Data Model
- Case Study: Newmont Mining Standardized their Data Modeling Practices with ER/Studio
Topics : Data Modeling,Enterprise Architecture,
Products : ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition,
See ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition in action
Document and enhance data from multiple database platforms with ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition. We can help you build and maintain enterprise data models and metadata.