Geek Sync Webcast : 10 ER/Studio Productivity Tips to Help You Love Your Data Models
Presenter: Karen Lopez
Maybe you’ve been using ER/Studio for years, maybe you’re just getting started. Maybe you don’t even know where to start. You might be a full time data architect or an accidental database designer – either way, you’ll want to know about the settings and features to make your Mondays more tolerable and your Fridays more fun.
In this session, Karen covers her 10 favorite tips and tricks for working with ER/Studio. We’ll look at how to configure ER/Studio to save time, reduce risks and to make your data modeler life less stressful. She will show you features that will make your models more loved and valued by your IT and business team members.
Finally, we’ll wrap up with recommendations for more resources for becoming more productive.
About the Presenter:
Karen Lopez has more than 20 years of database design experience. She specializes in the practical application of design approaches, balancing development time frames with the need to deliver solutions that will support business agility and data quality needs. She’s known for her fun and engaging speaking and teaching style. She tweets about data, space exploration and her travel experiences at @datachick. Karen blogs at www.datamodel.com.
- Webcast: Making Connections: Enhance Data Models with ER/Studio 2016+
- Video: Agile Change Management in ER/Studio Data Architect Professional
- Video: Build a Logical Data Model with ER/Studio Data Architect
- Video: Data Modeling for Hadoop Hive with ER/Studio Data Architect
- Video: Data Modeling for MongoDB with ER/Studio Data Architect
- Video: Data Modeling Techniques for Teradata Users
- Video: Document a Database As Part of a Broader Data Modeling Initiative with ER/Studio
- Video: Why Should A Data Modeler Care About Business Processes?
- Datasheet: Model Hadoop Hive for the Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP)
- Solution Brief: MongoDB Data Modeling with ER/Studio
- Solution Brief: Enterprise Data Modeling: 7 Mistakes You Can’t Afford to Make
- Solution Brief: Importing ER/Studio Data Models into WhereScape 3D
- Case Study: Global Financial Services Organization Turns to ER/Studio for High-Performance Data Modeling
- Case Study: Microsoft Deploys ER/Studio to Establish an Enterprise Data Model
- Case Study: Newmont Mining Standardized their Data Modeling Practices with ER/Studio
Topics : Data Modeling,Database Administration,Database Security,
Products : ER/Studio Data Architect,