Solution Brief : ER/Studio Data Architect
MongoDB Data Modeling with ER/Studio
Model Your Big Data
ER/Studio Data Architect is a powerful data modeling tool that enables companies to discover, document, and re-use data assets. With round-trip database support, data architects have the power to easily reverse-engineer, analyze, and optimize existing databases from diverse platforms, including MongoDB. Multiple users can collaborate and share data assets across modeling projects in the model repository.
Why ER/Studio Data Architect for MongoDB?
ER/Studio Data Architect offers native reverse and forward engineering support for MongoDB, including a special “is contained in” notation for embedded arrays. Comprehensive model management and collaboration capabilities simplify building and maintaining complex enterprise data models in the repository. Universal mapping, business data objects, and agile change management are unique features that help data professionals better map, understand, and manage their data models.
- Easily capture the information from a MongoDB database into a data model
- View relationships, including ‘is contained in’ nested objects, within an organized layout
- Forward engineer a MongoDB physical model to blank-sample JSON
- Access your data securely through Kerberos and SSL authentication and encryption
- Webcast: 10 ER/Studio Productivity Tips to Help You Love Your Data Models
- Webcast: Making Connections: Enhance Data Models with ER/Studio 2016+
- Video: Agile Change Management in ER/Studio Data Arcitect Professional
- Video: Build a Logical Data Model with ER/Studio Data Architect
- Video: Data Modeling for Hadoop Hive with ER/Studio Data Architect
- Video: Data Modeling for MongoDB with ER/Studio Data Architect
- Video: Data Modeling Techniques for Teradata Users
- Video: Document a Database As Part of a Broader Data Modeling Initiative with ER/Studio
- Video: Why Should A Data Modeler Care About Business Processes?
- Datasheet: Model Hadoop Hive for the Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP)
- Solution Brief: Enterprise Data Modeling: 7 Mistakes You Can’t Afford to Make
- Solution Brief: Importing ER/Studio Data Models into WhereScape 3D
- Case Study: Global Financial Services Organization Turns to ER/Studio for High-Performance Data Modeling
- Case Study: Microsoft Deploys ER/Studio to Establish an Enterprise Data Model
- Case Study: Newmont Mining Standardized their Data Modeling Practices with ER/Studio
Topics : Data Modeling,Enterprise Architecture,
Products : ER/Studio Data Architect,ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition,