Datasheet : SQL Compliance Manager
MONITOR, AUDIT, AND ALERT ON SQL SERVER USER ACTIVITY AND DATA CHANGES
Simplify your SQL Server audits. SQL Compliance Manager is a comprehensive auditing solution that uses policy-based algorithms to track changes to your SQL Server objects and data. SQL Compliance Manager gives you detailed visibility to determine who did “what”, “when”, “where”, and “how”, whether the event is initiated by privileged users or hackers. SQL Compliance Manager also helps ensure compliance with regulatory and data security requirements including PCI DSS, DISA STIG, NERC, CIS, GDPR, HIPAA, FERPA, and SOX. SQL Compliance Manager goes beyond traditional auditing approaches by providing real-time monitoring, alerting, and auditing of all data access, selects, updates, schema modifications and permission changes to SQL Server databases.
Read this datasheet to learn more about SQL Compliance Manager, including the reasons to use it, product highlights, and key benefits.
- Solution Brief: IDERA Security and Compliance Solutions for FERPA
- Solution Brief: How IDERA Products Help Organizations Comply With GDPR
- Solution Brief: Are You Ready for GDPR?
- Solution Brief: Security and Compliance Solutions for PCI-DSS
- Solution Brief: Security and Compliance Solutions for HIPAA
- Solution Brief: Security and Compliance Solutions for SOX and COBIT
- Case Study: SQL Compliance Manager makes both Hanger Orthopedic Group and their Auditors Happy by Ensuring Compliance
- TechValidate: SQL Compliance Manager
Topics : Database Compliance,Database Security,
Products : SQL Compliance Manager,