Webcast : Managing a Multi-Platform Database Environment
Presenter: Joseph D'Antoni
With IT budgets being stretched thin, the ability to support multiple database platforms is an important skill to have in the IT portfolio. In fact, a lot of IT pros become “accidental” managers of their second platform. This webinar will provide insights into SQL Server and Oracle, Windows and Linux, examining their similarities, their differences, and tools that can ease the pain of multi-platform management.
- Learn about the complexities and similarities of managing a multi-platform environment.
- Learn about multiple operating systems and their differing needs.
- Compare and contrast Oracle and SQL Server and see the differences in managing each platform.
- Bridge the knowledge gap using database tools.
Speaker(s) Joseph D’Antoni is an Senior Architect and SQL Server MVP with over a decade of experience working in both Fortune 500 and smaller firms. He is currently Principal Consultant at Denny Cherry and Associates in Malvern, PA. He is frequent speaker at major tech events, and blogger about all topics technology. He believes that no single platform is the answer to all technology problems. He holds a BS in Computer Information Systems from Louisiana Tech and an MBA from North Carolina State.
- Webcast: Master Administration of Multiple Database Platforms with Ease
- Datasheet: DBArtisan
- Video: An Overview of DBArtisan
- Video: How To Automate Debugging Procedures Using DBArtisan
- Video: DBArtisan Analyst Packs
- Video: How To Use the Datasource Explorer in DBArtisan
- Video: How To Troubleshoot Database Problems with DBArtisan
- Video: How To Use DBArtisan in Multi-Platform Environments
- Case Study: Fortune 500 Retailer Simplifies Database Management with DBArtisan
Topics : Database Administration,Database Security,
Products : DBArtisan,