Webcast : SQL Server Performance and Scalability
Presenter: Jeremy Lowell
While the terms performance and scalability are often used interchangeably, the distinction between them is important to understand. We will look at some ways to determine if there’s a database performance problem or a scalability problem and then we will tackle how to resolve common (and some uncommon) performance and scalability challenges.
At the end of this session, you should have a solid understanding of how to determine if your database needs to scale or needs to perform better. You will also be able to diagnose, document, present and then resolve the challenges.
Jeremy’s Bio: Jeremy Lowell’s role as CTO is to advance Fortified Data’s technical strategy and ensure consulting services continue to deliver innovation and excellence for their clients. He works collaboratively with customers to develop data strategy by leveraging two decades of experience in enterprise data architecture design. Jeremy has been working with SQL Server since 1998 and his favorite version might still be 6.5 – ah, the memories! Jeremy is an expert in designing technical infrastructure that works for the benefit of the business. He leverages strong communication skills, diplomatic conflict resolution, and data expertise to become an agent of change for the business. Over his career, Jeremy has been blessed to work with some of the best technical minds in the industry and he has been privileged to work on some great projects with fantastic clients. He loves to spend time with family, grill, golf and lives in the Denver area with his Wife, Daughter and pets.
- Whitepaper: 5 Reasons Your SQL Server is Slow
- Whitepaper: 6 SQL Server Performance Boosters for Your Hardware
- Whitepaper: Performance Enhancements Made with SQL Server 2014
- Whitepaper: The Top 4 Performance Makers and Breakers for SQL Server
- Webcast: How to Catch SQL Server Performance Troublemakers
- Webcast: Kick Start SQL Server 2016 Performance Tips and Tricks
- Webcast: SQL Server Performance Made Easy
- Webcast: Top 10 SQL Server Performance Makers and Breakers
- Webcast: Dealing with Network Latency Issues and the impact on SQL Server Performance
- Webcast: Maximizing Microsoft SQL Server Performance
- Webcast: Performance in 60 Seconds – SQL Tricks Everybody MUST Know
- Webcast: SQL Server Constraints for Integrity and Performance
- Webcast: What You Need to Know About Managing Your SQL Server Performance
Topics : Database Diagnostics,Database Monitoring,Database Performance,
Products : SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server,