Geek Sync Webcast : Handling HIPAA Compliance with Your Data Access
Presenter: K. Brian Kelley
While medical facilities are most at risk for a HIPAA violation, most organizations in the United States have to comply with the law and can be hit with civil and criminal penalties.
Join IDERA and K. Brian Kelley as he looks at what you’re expected to meet with regards to data security. Brian will cover effective mechanisms, both inside SQL Server and out, to comply with these expectations and avoid a HIPAA violation. He will also talk general best practices which lead to and encourage proper data stewardship.
Brian’s community involvement stems from being a SQL Server author, columnist, and Microsoft MVP with a focus on SQL Server and Windows security. His skillset extends beyond being a DBA; he has served as an infrastructure and security architect including solutions such as Citrix, virtualization, and Active Directory. Brian is a very active member of the IT community having spoken at DevConnections, SQL Saturdays, code camps, and user groups.
- Webcast: Tackling key GDPR challenges with Data Modeling and Governance
- Solution Brief: Are You Ready for GDPR?
- Solution Brief: Governing GDPR Challenges with Enterprise Data Architecture
- Solution Brief: How IDERA Products Help Organizations Comply With GDPR
- Solution Brief: IDERA Security and Compliance Solutions for FERPA
- Solution Brief: Security and Compliance Solutions for HIPAA
- Solution Brief: Security and Compliance Solutions for PCI-DSS
- Solution Brief: Security and Compliance Solutions for SOX and COBIT
Topics : Database Compliance,Database Security,
Products : SQL Compliance Manager,