Solution Brief : SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server
Plan future capacity with SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server
Capacity planning, especially when done for Microsoft SQL Server, is not for the faint of heart. Storage and disk capacity are apparent, but to right-size databases for a new SQL Server implementation or migration, there is a lot more than space to consider. Of course, sizing and future growth need to be considered. Also, it is critical to review the design, configuration, and other essential resources to ensure that the new SQL Server is performing optimally. Plan for future capacity for SQL Server with IDERA’s SQL Diagnostic Manager.
This solution brief discusses the capacity usage chart, analysis reports, plan reports, and custom counters and reports for capacity planning.
- Webcast: Capacity Planning Done Right for SQL Server
- Video: How To Plan Capacity with SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server
Topics : Database Diagnostics,Database Monitoring,Database Performance,
Products : SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server,
24X7 SQL performance monitoring, alerting and diagnostics
- Monitor performance for physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- Monitor queries and query plans to see the causes of blocks and deadlocks.
- Monitor application transactions with SQL Workload Analysis add-on.
- View expert recommendations from SQL Doctor to optimize performance.
- Alert predictively with settings to avoid false alerts.
- View summary of top issues and alerts with the web console add-on.