Solution Brief : SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server
Monitor Cloud Databases with SQL Diagnostic Manager
SQL Diagnostic Manager (SQL DM) is a database tool specifically designed to diagnose and tune Microsoft SQL Server. It allows you to analyze the state of SQL Server, discover potential problems, and generate reports. SQL DM users can also monitor the managed cloud databases Microsoft Azure SQL Database and Amazon RDS for SQL Server. SQL DM can monitor seamlessly all three database platforms with the same graphical user interface (GUI). This key feature allows SQL DM to shorten the learning curve for database administrators, cut licensing costs, and reduce application footprints.
Topics : Cloud Databases,Database Diagnostics,Database Monitoring,Database Performance,SQL Query Performance,
Products : SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server,
24X7 SQL performance monitoring, alerting and diagnostics
- Monitor performance for physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- Monitor queries and query plans to see the causes of blocks and deadlocks.
- Monitor application transactions with SQL Workload Analysis add-on.
- View expert recommendations from SQL Doctor to optimize performance.
- Alert predictively with settings to avoid false alerts.
- View summary of top issues and alerts with the web console add-on.