Solution Brief : SQL Management Suite
IDERA Database Tools for Microsoft Azure
The cloud is becoming increasingly important to data professionals and to their management. There are a variety of cloud delivery options (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, and DBaaS) and cloud deployment models (public, private, hybrid, government) available, yet these offerings still require data professionals to do some of the work. Whether that involves migration, monitoring, management, or security of the data on the cloud platforms, data professionals still need to set up and make tweaks to suit their organization’s current and changing business needs.
No matter the cloud configuration, IDERA provides solutions to help monitor, manage, secure, model, and develop databases in cloud environments based on your specific needs. IDERA offers multiple products in its portfolio to ease the burden of accessing and managing cloud database environments and simplifying migrations of data to the cloud. In this solution, learn how to manage the different cloud components of Microsoft Azure with products from IDERA.
- Whitepaper: Azure SQL Hyperscale
- Whitepaper: Introduction to Windows Azure SQL Database
- Whitepaper: Windows Azure SQL Database Architecture
- Webcast: Azure Cloud & You: First Steps for the DBA
- Webcast: Introduction to Performance Tuning in Azure SQL Database
- Webcast: High Availability and Azure – Scaling SQL Server to the Cloud
- Webcast: Successfully Migrating Existing Databases to Azure SQL Database
Topics : Cloud Databases,
Products : SQL Suites,