Solution Brief : SQL Compliance Manager
How to Ensure Data Reliability, Accessibility, and Protection by Monitoring SQL Server
Data security and compliance requirements are becoming increasingly strict, requiring database administrators to spend more time maintaining and optimizing their databases. They must also monitor and audit database activities more closely, including logins, data access, updates and configuration changes.
Read this solution brief to learn how database administrators who are already using SQL Diagnostic Manager to monitor these actions may also benefit from SQL Compliance Manager to monitor, audit, and report on database activities related to security and compliance.
Topics : Database Compliance,Database Diagnostics,Database Monitoring,
Products : SQL Compliance Manager,
Monitor, audit and alert on SQL Server changes
- Audit sensitive data to see who did what, when, where, and how
- Monitor and alert on suspicious activity to detect and track problems
- Satisfy audits for multiple industry regulatory requirements
- Select from over 25 pre-defined compliance reports and create custom views
- Lightweight data collection agent minimizes server impact