Solution Brief : ER/Studio Data Architect
Data Architecture for Applications
Support for hierarchical models such as JSON, MongoDB and Google BigQuery
Data is the bedrock of the information technology (IT) organization and the lifeblood of the business. Every year we amass more of it and the regulations and risks around it grow. Data governance and data management are goals that grow more important. Our data architecture team has traditionally worked hard to design and document static data assets (that is, databases) against standardized information models using logical data models. But IT staff dealt separately with data in transit and data in use.
ER/Studio now employs unique and novel techniques to bring together these worlds.
- Webcast: 10 ER/Studio Productivity Tips to Help You Love Your Data Models
- Video: Agile Change Management in ER/Studio Data Architect Professional
- Video: Build a Logical Data Model with ER/Studio Data Architect
- Video: Data Modeling for Hadoop Hive with ER/Studio Data Architect
- Video: Data Modeling for MongoDB with ER/Studio Data Architect
- Video: Data Modeling Techniques for Teradata Users
- Video: Document a Database As Part of a Broader Data Modeling Initiative with ER/Studio
- Video: Why Should A Data Modeler Care About Business Processes?
- Datasheet: Model Hadoop Hive for the Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP)
- Solution Brief: MongoDB Data Modeling with ER/Studio
- Solution Brief: Enterprise Data Modeling: 7 Mistakes You Can’t Afford to Make
- Solution Brief: Importing ER/Studio Data Models into WhereScape 3D
- Case Study: Global Financial Services Organization Turns to ER/Studio for High-Performance Data Modeling
- Case Study: Microsoft Deploys ER/Studio to Establish an Enterprise Data Model
- Case Study: Newmont Mining Standardized their Data Modeling Practices with ER/Studio
Topics : Data Governance,Data Modeling,
Products : ER/Studio Data Architect,ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition,