- Fast, granular, real-time monitoring and analysis for SAP HANA
- Locate problematic SQL statements within the SAP HANA software stack
- Prevent problems to reduce SAP HANA service failures
- View statistics for performance after migration to SAP HANA
- List heavily used components to optimize with SAP HANA
Fast, granular and real-time database performance monitoring and analysis
Focus on database performance monitoring and analysis by continuously sampling SQL queries with high granularity.
Locate problematic SQL queries within the software stack
Locate problems within the software stack including which application instance, cluster or service. Further identify the location of the problem within applications, reducing the mean time to resolve issues.
Prevent problems to reduce the time between services failures
Detect problems early and prevent problems in the future. Consequently, reduce the mean time between failures of services.
Provide statistics for performance before and after a migration
Display statistics for performance both before and after migration to SAP HANA to reduce risk.
List heavily used components to optimize with SAP HANA
List heavily used components such as hosts, users, services, areas, and SQL statements. Also, display the likely performance gain that can be realized when optimizing with SAP HANA such heavily used components.